Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Random Bullshit Generator


Random Bullshit Generator...
Marketing Strategist and Publicist
Introduction

Well, Hello there fellow friends.
Have a warped sense of humor?  You're gonna love me...  I'm quick with a snarky one-liner, and lol to everything funny, from the smarty-pants stuff, the dry British humor, to gutter trash.  If it's remotely funny, I'll lol with ya!

God has a sense of humor (see Ornithorhynchus anatinus), and so do I.
I run Social Media Marketing Community .So if you're into all things undead and hungry for brains - it's worth checking out!  We have a lot of fun there!

I really cannot be constrained to one topic, but things I post about, those in bold most frequently:
- Social Media
- Science
- Progressive Politics
- Humor
- Engineering
- PS3/PC Gaming
- Current Events
- Tech News
- TV & Movies 

 I'm a rare type of person that believes in science, isn't guilt-ridden, rolls my eyes at holy rollers, and probably has more Athiest and Agnostic friends than religious.I really don't get the whole Android vs. Apple thing.  It's a smartphone - and the smart part is debatable. Otherwise people wouldn't do such stupid things on them...

Thanking you

Atul Sikrai



  

No comments:

Post a Comment