Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Multi-Page Diatribe of Psychobabble

Ok, first a bit of a disclaimer. In terms of getting to know a person, I think one shouldn't take what's posted on social media too much deeper than face value. Social media is no substitute for actually getting to know a person.
I see myself as a good Social Media(SM) user, I am here most days, I invite my friends and I encourage all I meet to jump over to SM
I am a consumer, I have disposable income...
After reading this little tit bit...it just shows me that they consider my content un-interesting and inappropriate. This little blurb, "serendipitous and diverse information".... well just LOL!
It should never be what YOU can do for a web site. It is about what a web site can do for YOU...without us they make no money. Without us there are no SM Simple facts!
So here goes a bit of wild speculation in the name of fun.
I have an offbeat sense of humor and am willing to accept a broad range of things as interesting, I am not narrowing minded. I feel passionately about certain things, more than just a little ambivalent about others.
I am one of four people on earth who can do the two steps in just one step.
I am part of a secret society so secret, even I don't know about it. I would take four sugars in my tea but you don't like tea that sweet. I can recite any palindrome backwards perfectly without a second thought. I know at least two ways to do anything once.
I can cook two-minute noodles in thirty seconds.
I can calculate the odds of "that, and know intuitively what they say before they say it.
I have discovered the meaning of life and have since changed my view of its definition. I would have been able to discern more, but I am a quite a private person.

Always your

Atul Sikrai

Blog Report Card
Page views all time history          2,182 Views

My Audience

India                                              1,026
United States                                    390
United Kingdom                               104
Lithuania                                            67
Canada                                              34
Russia                                                29
Australia                                             26
United Arab Emirates                         22
France                                                22
Germany                                             21

PostsRefresh Now Day Week Month All time2009 May – 2012 April


 Moolah  Power Feb 15, 2011                242 Page views
 Wealth Foot Prints. Feb 2, 2011            230 Page views
 Mother Of All Trade : Sep 4, 2011        169 Page views
 Who is Sikandar Of Trading ?
May 5, 2011                                          109 Page views
 Old Fox  Dec 6, 2011                             82 Page views
 Treasure Hunt its Mind Game.
Feb 6, 2011                                              41 Page views
 Inside the Brain of Atul Sikrai .
Oct 31, 2011                                            21 Page views
 Social Media Jerk
Mar 9, 2012                                             15 Page views
 The Big Bull Is Back.
Nov 27, 2011                                           8 Page views
 Prince  Of  Risk
Mar 24, 2011                                            6 Page views








No comments:

Post a Comment