Saturday, June 2, 2012

I can make you Laugh


I am Humor Enthusiast. I spend my time going about The Net & post whatever catches my fancy ;-)

At first I was just two cells, one of which won an informal swimming competition. Then, a blastula. Then an embryo, a fetus, a baby, a really, really annoying child, a totally out of control teenager, a reformed young adult, a stock trader, then finally, I matured into the Business strategist that I am today. Tomorrow, however, I may be senile, not to mention that whole usual thing depending on spirits. Possibly there will be fighting to avoid depends, too. If you need more information, you're advised to ask me soon, before I forget entirely who I am. Wait, what was the question?

I am a Successful Brand Strategist, Studied Stuff. , Looking for friendship, Lives over there, born some time ago. Have some relatives.
Tech Enthusiast, Movies & Music Addict.

According to same OkCupid.com test says I am 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant. ^_^

Love to use logic, wit and sarcasm to confuse people: P
I spend 95% of my time online, and the other 5% of my time in the bathroom, longing to get back on the computer
 If, God forbid, you somehow find me amusing instead of Crass, Lunatic and Annoying, be sure to check out

Loves Cute Kittys (Kittens), Science, Tech, 
Google, Fish, Pasta, Android OS, Parodies, Photography, Animated GIF, Psychology etc not any particular rank.
  
I am here is Just for having Fun, Nothing Serious, So Just Chill and Let Others Chill ;-)   ¯\_()_/¯ 

Guys, always remember:
1.) If I don't think your joke is funny, you are an awful person.
2.) Things are only funny if they offend nobody.
3.) The Internet is serious business.
(none of the above is true ;-)

Thanks for checking  my profile! :-)

¯\_()_/¯   ( _ ) (◦''◦) ,,|,, 

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ 
Regards

Atul Sikrai.

Blog Report Card
Page views all time history     2,395 Views
Page Views By Countries:
India
1,067

United States
469

United Kingdom
112

Lithuania
71

Canada
40

Russia
36

Australia
28

United Arab Emirates
25

Germany
23

France
23


No comments:

Post a Comment